- 50g fresh halibut, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice only
- 1⁄2 lime, juice only
- Salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lime cut into wedges, for garnish
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Place the halibut in the centre of a large plate, and cover with the citrus juices. Season very well with salt and pepper, and leave to ‘cure’ in the juices for 20 minutes.
- To serve, garnish the plate with some parsley and lime juices, and enjoy this light, refreshing Peruvian specialty!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box