We're looking for a special someone who can take charge of the copywriting for Australia's fastest growing wine startup to take our tone of voice to the next level!
WHAT'S GOOD PAIR DAYS?
I'm glad you asked. Well a few years ago, a world-famous sommelier, a tech genius, and a total wine newbie walked into a bar. It sounds like the start of a bad joke, but was actually the start of our great little company. Aside from wondering what a ‘dry wine‘ actually meant, the newbie had a question for them: did they want to be part of a mission to help everyone — from newbies to aficionados — discover and experience the joy of exceptional wine, tailored to their tastes? To remove the confusion and jargon, to make wine accessible and enjoyable for all? They did. And we've been pairing good wine to good people ever since. We're about five years into our journey and have built up tens of thousand of loyal monthly customers. But we're just getting started. It's our aim to build the most customer friendly wine retailer in the world and we just might need your help accomplish this! So keep reading.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
We need a talented Senior Copywriter to join the team to help lead our next phase of growth. You'll be a great fit if you're growth minded, love accountability and autonomy, have an empathic nature (essential for all great copywriters, so we're sure you do), love solving problems and thinking independently and last but not least will to pull your sleeves up and join a hard working higher performance team culture. The above are also our team values... so if you were wondering what it's like to work with us, there you have it.
WHAT'S YOUR COPY MISSION?
- After a few years of solid growth Good Pair Days is ready to welcome you as our talented copywriter.
- Until now all our copy has been written by the same person who does the financial model, so you know you can't do worse!
- You’ll hit the ground running and dive right into our marketing team, taking charge of all things word related.
- Everything from our ads, to our emails. Big campaigns, little campaigns. From our jokes on our wine boxes, to our CTAs when making people tick boxes.
- You'll dive deep into our customers mindsets using our customer feedback, interviews and analytics.
- You own our tone of voice and defend it with your honour as a writer!
- You'll take charge and push our product positioning!
- You'll write copy that above all converts.
- You'll lead campaign planning to perfection.
- Is that enough alliteration already? ...See we really need your help!
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT GOOD PAIR DAYS?
- This little journey of ours is just getting started and you can join it while we're still relatively young. Which means professional growth and career advancement will be in your hands.
- We're a team of 20 diverse, motivated and talented staff mainly based around Australia with a few abroad. We value growth mindsets, acting with empathy for both each other and our customers, accountability, independent thinkers and problem solvers!
- We've made the leap. We've gone remote first. Which means you can pretty much work from anywhere. The rest of the team is already doing it. We're a results first company which mean remote work is perfect for us.
- In saying that an Australian Timezone is a must, or must be able to make it work for you. We also meet quarterly for team offsites so can't be too far away!
- We're willing to pay market rates for the right level of experience with generous equity ownership available, which means you can benefit directly from the great job you do!
- Wine. Did we mention wine. There's wine with your name on it. We'll save the good stuff for you ;)
- If after reading the above, it sounds right up your alley and you're dying to apply, then please send through at least your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. Bonus points for your best (free of charge) quick one liner you think we can use for an ad for Good Pair days.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box