- 20 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 50g rocket
- 100g white crabmeat
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Juice of ½ lime
- Some brown crabmeat (optional)
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Bring a big pan of salted water to the boil, and cook the asparagus for 2 minutes. Drain, tip into cold water, then drain again. Cut into 2-3 pieces.
- Make the dressing by mixing together all the ingredients. Toss the cooked asparagus in the dressing, then build a little nest of asparagus pieces on your plates. Place some white crabmeat on top, then finish with a bundle of rocket and a drizzle of olive oil.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box