- 400g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 7 sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 whole roasted capsicum peppers from a jar
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat your oven to 200C. Spread the green beans on a roasting tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes to lightly char. Toss into a bowl with the chickpeas.
- Make the dressing by mixing the peppers, the sundried tomatoes, the rest of the olive oil, the vinegar, and the garlic in a food processor. Season well, then stir into the beans and chickpeas, before mixing in the crumbled feta. Delicious!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box