- 2 Bratwurst or similar sausage
- Crusty bread for dunking
- 200g of top-notch mature Cheddar, grated
- ½ litre double cream
- 80ml Grappa
- 30g fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cook the sausages in a pan until brown and cooked through. Set aside for later.
- While waiting for the sausages to cook, heat the cream in a pan, and leave to gently simmer. Toss in the garlic, grappa, grated cheese, and parsley. Season well with salt and pepper, and serve in a fondue set. Dip in the sausages and crusty bread, and enjoy. This dish can easily be made vegetarian by replacing the sausages with vegetable sticks, more bread, or even veggie sausages!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box