- 1⁄2 bunch of fresh rocket
- 2 tbsp flatleaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp quality olive oil
- 100g brie, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- Homemade croutons
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the prosciutto, into a salad bowl, and toss well. Spoon into serving bowls.
- Lightly fry the prosciutto on both sides, until crisp. Remove from the pan, and place over the top of the salad. Season well with salt and pepper.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box