- 400g linguine
- 1 hot red chilli, chopped finely and deseeded
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole cooked crab OR about 200g white crab meat and 100g brown crab meat
- Handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- Squeeze of lemon
- Splash of white wine
- Boil a large pot of salted water, and add the linguine. You’ll want to boil this for about a minute or two less than instructed on the pack.
- While the pasta cooks, heat about three tbsp olive oil in a big pan. Gently cook the garlic and chilli, and when they’re sizzling softly add a decent splash of white wine (about 6 tbsp if you want to be precise). Simmer until everything is blended nicely, then turn the heat right down and stir in the brown crab meat to make a thick sauce.
- Using a pair of kitchen tongs, add the linguine to the pan with the crab, chilli, garlic and wine. It should be al dente and have a decent bit. Once stirred in, add the white crab meat and parsley, and stir well on a low heat. Season well, add a squeeze of lemon juice, and serve.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box