- 250g new potatoes, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum pepper, sliced
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 black olives, pitted
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp green pesto
- Preheat the oven to 200C, and spread all the sliced vegetables and olives across a baking tin. Season very liberally with salt and black pepper. Slash the chicken breasts three times with a knife, and whack them on top of the veg.
- Mix the olive oil and pesto together, until you have a sauce with a drizzling consistency. Pour all over the chicken breasts, then cover the tin with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and cook for a further 10 minutes to finish. Serve piping hot.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box