- 2 tbsp black mustard seeds
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 5 tbsp veg oil
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 250g fresh coconut flesh, blitzed or grated
- 350g raw prawns
- Pinch of salt
- 4 fresh green chillies, sliced lengthways and deseeded
- Handful of fresh coriander to finish
- Get out your food processor, and chuck in the mustard seeds along with a splash of water. Blend for a minute, then add another splash of water. Blend for another minute until you have a paste that resembles wholegrain mustard. Set aside.
- Take a pan, and heat the veg oil over a moderate heat. Throw in your onion, followed by the coconut milk, fresh coconut, mustard paste, salt, and turmeric. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns and chillies, and simmer for another 4 minutes. Toss in the coriander, and serve.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box