- 250g tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 142ml carton single cream
- 3 tbsp chopped tarragon leaves
- 100g spinach leaves
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, in plenty of salted boiling water, until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken over a high heat for 5 minutes, until nicely coloured and cooked through. Add the garlic, cream, tarragon, and 3 tbsp of the pasta cooking water. Gently heat through.
- When the pasta is cooked, stir in the spinach, which will wilt straight away in the heat. Drain well, and toss the chicken and cream mixture through the silky tagliatelle. Season liberally with salt and pepper, and serve with a lemon wedge.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box