- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g lamb fillet (neck or steak chunks are fine), cut into bite size pieces
- 2 chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tbsp curry paste
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 150g dried red lentils, rinsed
- 1 tsp salt
- 75g kale or spinach leaves, trimmed and shredded
- Naan, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and add the lamb, onion, and garlic. Brown all over for a few minutes. Add the curry paste and stir well to coat the meat. Cook for a few more minutes, then tip in the tomatoes, lentils, 500ml of water, and salt. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 45 minutes to reduce and thicken.
- Season well, then chuck in the spinach or kale. Simmer for a further 5 minutes, then serve in bowls with rice and naan on the side.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box