- 300ml coconut milk
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp massaman curry paste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 1 aubergine, cubed
- 1 spring onion, chopped to serve
- 2 limes, halved, to serve
- Take a large, wide saucepan, and add the coconut milk, chicken stock, curry paste, red onion, and cinnamon stick. Bring to a simmer over a steady heat. Add the chicken, beans, and aubergine, and cook for 20 minutes or until the aubergine is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, spoon the curry into bowls, and toss over the spring onion and lime halves. Delicious!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box