- 400g fresh tagliatelle
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 spicy sausages, chopped
- 2 handfuls of chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 100g grated pecorino cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cook your pasta in boiling salted water until nicely al dente. While this is going on, get your sausages in your pan, and shallow fry them along with the chopped onion until golden brown.
- Chuck the mushrooms into the pan along with the sausage and onion, and then add the chilli, the pine nuts, and plenty of salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes. Drain the pasta, add the sauce, and mix well. Serve topped with plenty of grated pecorino.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box