- 1 lobster, cooked
- 200g cooked chickpeas, drained
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 100ml veg stock
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each smoked paprika and ground cumin
- 2 bunches of coriander
- ½ bunch of mint
- 12 blanched almonds
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- ¼ broccoli, broken into florets
- ¼ hispi cabbage or similar, leaves separated
- 1 pak choi, leaves separated
- ¼ romanesco or similar, broken into florets
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Halve and crack the lobster and remove all the flesh, and slice. Pop half of the chickpeas and half the lemon juice in a blender, and add some stock and oil to blend to a mayo-like texture. Put the remaining chickpeas on a roasting tray, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with the spices and seasoning. Roast for 20 mins.
- Half-fill the lobster shell with your chickpea purée, then place the sliced lobster meat on top and drizzle with a little more oil. Cook in a steamer or colander over a saucepan of bubbling water for 5 mins, or until hot through.
- Blend the coriander, mint, almonds and garlic with some lemon juice and oil to make a pesto. Meanwhile, blanch all of the green veg for 5 mins, or until just cooked, then remove with a slotted spoon. Serve the steamed lobster on top of the veggies, and scatter the pesto and roast chickpeas over the top. Delicious!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box