- 3 fresh rock oysters
- Juice of one lemon and one lime
- 150ml olive oil
- Pulp of one passion fruit
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Small handful of coriander, chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Carefully open the live oysters using an oyster shucker (seriously, don’t attempt to do this without one, as you’ll shred your fingers!).
- Place all of the ingredients for the relish (except the lime wedges) into a bowl, and mix well. Serve the oysters open and chilled, with a tbsp of relish on top, and a lime wedge on the side. Effortless elegance every time!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box