- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 500ml chicken stock
- 150g cooked large prawns
- Quarter of a cucumber, cut into strips
- Small bunch chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp laksa paste
- 50g medium rice noodles
- Handful of bean sprouts
- First of all, put your noodles in a bowl, and cover with boiling water. Cover, and leave them to soften for about 7 minutes.
- In a hot pan, add the laksa paste and a good splash of coconut milk. Stir together to make a nice paste, and fry lightly for four minutes. Add the rest of the coconut milk, and simmer for a further two minutes.
- Chuck in your prawns, and stir through. Add the bean sprouts, and stir for about two minutes - when everything is nice and hot, serve in a bowl, topped with coriander and the strips of cucumber. If you are looking for just the right wine to match this dish with, we'd say go for an unfiltered rosé, something really complex. Something savoury and yet a sprightly and exciting wine, ideal for all kinds of takeaway classics and contemporary Asian food such as this creamy seafood goodness!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box