- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 handful of coriander, chopped
- A splash of veg oil
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 pinches of ground turmeric
- 250ml veg stock
- 2 handfuls of rice noodles
- 1 x 400ml can of coconut milk
- 6-8 peeled tiger prawns
- 1⁄2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- Put the ginger, garlic, chilli, lemongrass and coriander in a food processor with a splash of veg oil, and blitz to make a paste. Add the paste to a large pan, and cook for a couple of minutes, then add the coriander seeds (crushed), along with the turmeric and veg stock. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl and pour over some boiling water. Leave to soften for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside. Add the coconut milk to the sauce, reduce the heat, and chuck in the whole prawns, a splash of fish sauce, and some chopped coriander. Serve on top of the noodles in bowls, and enjoy!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box