- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 16 baby leeks
- 600g green beans
- 100ml olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Season the chicken breasts well, then fry in a little olive oil in a pan - skin side down - for 3 minutes, then turn and fry for a further minute on the other side. Transfer the pan to the oven, and roast for 18 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cook the beans and leeks for 3 minutes in a pan of boiling, salted water, then drain well and put to one side. Once cooled, slice diagonally.
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, and 100ml of olive oil. Add the herbs, plenty of salt and pepper, and the sliced beans and leeks. To serve, divide the veg between four plates, and top with a roasted chicken breast, drizzled with any remaining dressing.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box