- 1 pink, 1 red, 1 yellow grapefruit
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 12 slices of smoked salmon
- Small handful of coriander
- Peel and cut the grapefruits into segments, and squeeze to remove the flesh from pith and skin. Do this over a bowl to catch some of the fruit juices. Pour the juice into a small saucepan, and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes until reduced and syrupy. Mix this with the olive oil, and set aside to cool.
- Segment the lemon, and mix with the grapefruit pieces. Drape the slices of smoked salmon over a sharing plate, toss the fruit pieces over the top, drizzle with the dressing, and dress with some coriander. Serve with brown bread and butter, and enjoy.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box