- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum pepper, diced
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 750g beef mince
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 50ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 beef stock cube
- 75g Italian salami, chopped
- 400g cooked spaghetti, torn basil, and grated parmesan to serve
- Heat up the oil in a large casserole dish or heavy pan, and cook the onion, capsicum pepper, and garlic for 3 or 4 minutes to soften. Add the mince, and cook to brown all over.
- Chuck in the tomato puree, balsamic vinegar, and the stock cube, and bring up to the boil before simmering for 20 minutes. Stir regularly, then add the chopped salami, cook for a further 5 minutes, and serve on a bed of spaghetti with torn basil and parmesan on top.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box