- 200g dry linguine
- 3 decent sized garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 50g quality butter
- 175g king prawns, shelled, de-veined, and split in half lengthways
- Small handful of parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon, which can then be cut into wedges
- Get a big pan of salted boiling water on the go, and boil your pasta according to the instructions. While that’s bubbling away, gently soften the chopped garlic in the butter.
- Add the prawns to the butter and garlic mix - but be very careful not to overcook them, as they go tough very quickly. Just allow them to turn pink, then take them off the heat. Stir in the lemon zest, along with some salt and pepper.
- Drain your pasta, and stir in the lovely prawn, butter and garlic mix along with the parsley - this recipe couldn’t be simpler or more delicious! Serve in bowls with a lemon wedge, and enjoy.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box