- 1 mackerel fillet, cut in half
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 25g fresh grated horseradish
- 150ml double cream, whipped
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ lemon, juice only
- Rub the fish fillet with the turmeric and curry powder. Heat the veg oil in a pan, and fry the fish for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Make the cream by stirring all the ingredients together in a bowl, and seasoning to taste. To serve, lay the fish fillet on a bed of rocket or salad leaves, and spoon a dollop of the horseradish cream on the top. Delicious!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box