- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 400g fresh tofu, sliced into 1 cm thick squares
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (or more, if you like)
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 75g podded edamame beans
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat up the oil in a wok, and fry the tofu for 3 minutes. Add the light soy sauce, and stir fry until the tofu is browned and the liquid has reduced. Add the dark soy, the vinegar, and the chilli, and stir fry for a few more minutes to reduce the liquid. Transfer to a plate, and leave to one side.
- Add the chilli to the wok, along with a little more oil, and stir fry until softened. Tip in the beans, the soy, the vinegar, and a little water to create some steam, then stir in the chopped coriander. Serve hot with the tofu, and enjoy!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box