- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g squid rings
- Salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 stick lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice only
- 100g egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Rub the squid rings with olive oil and season well. Heat up a griddle pan, and cook the rings for about 2 minutes, allowing them to get a little charred. Remove from the heat and keep warm to one side.
- Gently cook the lemongrass, chilli, and garlic in a little olive oil for a few minutes to soften. Add the lime juice, sesame oil, and noodles, and mix well. Add the beaten egg and sugar, and mix until the egg is cooked. Toss in the coriander, stir, and serve on a plate with the squid rings on top.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box