- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g salted peanuts
- 500g minced beef
- Large bunch of coriander, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Sweet chilli sauce and cucumber to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Put the spring onion, chilli, garlic, and peanuts into a food processor, and process until finely chopped. Mix with the beef mince in a bowl, along with the lime, coriander, and lots of seasoning. Shape into patties, and chill in the fridge.
- Barbecue your burgers for 5 minutes on each side (or to your liking), and serve hot in a bun with chilli sauce, cucumber, and your choice of garnishes.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box