- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 400g chicken breast fillet
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 250g basmati rice
- 2 capsicum peppers, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 400g coconut milk
- Handful of coriander leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Heat the oil in an ovenproof casserole dish, and cook the chopped onion until soft. Add the chopped chicken breast and curry paste, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Tip in all the rice and the sliced capsicum, and stir through the zest and the coconut milk. Add about 250ml boiling water to the mix, and bring the whole lot to the boil, stirring continuously. Pop the lid on, stick it in the oven for 20 minutes, and bake until the rice is fluffy and tender. Serve with a scattering of coriander.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box