- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6cm piece of ginger, grated
- 2 limes, juice only
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 red capsicums, cut into chunks
- 3 shallots, halved
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 150g zucchini, thinly sliced
- 6 salmon fillets, skin removed
- Bunch of coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Mix the coconut milk, curry paste, ginger, garlic, chilli, lime, and fish sauce in a small bowl, and season well.
- Take a large roasting tin, and scatter in the cauliflower, capsicums, and shallots. Add a tbsp of oil, and mix. Pour over half of your coconut mixture, season well, and drizzle with honey. Roast for 15 minutes, or until the veggies start turning golden.
- Drizzle the zucchini slices with a little oil, then add to the roasting tin along with the salmon fillets. Spoon over the rest of the coconut mixture, and roast for 10 minutes. Serve with a sprinkling of coriander, and enjoy.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box