- 85g chorizo, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 240g can of cherry tomatoes, drained
- 125g can of chickpeas, drained
- 50g pitted olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 75g can of cooked new potatoes, drained and halved
- 2 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up a big saucepan, chuck in the chorizo, and fry for a couple of minutes to let it release its oils. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or so, then throw in the tomatoes, chickpeas, and olives, and cook for another couple of minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, heat up some olive oil and add the new potato halves, frying until they turn golden and slightly crisp. Add the potatoes to the tomato mixture, then transfer the lot to an ovenproof dish. Preheat the grill.
- Place the breadcrumbs and parsley in a small bowl with plenty of seasoning. Mix, then sprinkle over the top of your stew, and grill for 3 minutes. Serve in the dish to share, along with some crusty bread. Nice!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box