We're hiring for warehouse pick/packing and forklift roles based in Glendenning Sydney.
SETTING THE SCENE!
We are Australia's fastest growing wine startup, with our main distribution centre based in Glendenning Sydney, with the mission to take the intimidation and confusion out of learning, exploring and most importantly drinking delicious bottles of wine. We are building a wine brand that is simultaneously remarkable yet inclusive, and it’s our mission to provide our customers with access to a world of wine that may just have been a little beyond their comfort zone.
We like to think of ourselves as providing monthly wine adventures, customised to each member's unique tastes, delivered to their door. Where they can learn as much (or as little) about their wines each month as they like. We're about three years old, and we've just started to hit our stride. If this sounds good so far? Great! Keep reading...
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for both casual warehouse pick/packers, with the opportunity for full-time work, as well as forklift operators (LF licence).
But more importantly we're after people who are going to pack a mean box of wine, and do it efficiently because you'll have lots going out everyday. But also pack with love, because they know that each box is super important to all our customers, and customer experience is the foundation of what our brand is built on.
Specifically, you'll need to be able to learn our back-end order system, create boxes, pack wine, write gift notes, receive stock, do stock takes, replenish stock and more.
You need to be organised, detail orientated, or preferably detailed obsessed! For instance, we love it when people address their applications email to: 'Good Pair Days HQ'. Most importantly you'll be someone with grit, who can work hard and fast. Expect to be pushed!
But for the right person who's going to take pride in their efficiency, enjoys hard work we think it could be a great role with a lot of room to grow.
You'll be the first point of contact with our customers, and we take that very seriously. So you'll be an extremely valuable member of the team.
On top of all that we are a young growing company and we want to build a great team culture, and we'll be focussing on making our new Glendenning site a great place to work, with modern facilities, team activities and comfortable relaxing breakout areas.
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Have a logical and organised mind;
- Have a growth mindset with a eargerness to learn;
- Can jump in and get your hands dirty in many different areas even if you have not worked with them before;
- Are a self-starter: deciding what to work on + getting things done + managing yourself.
- Bonus points for a current LF forklift licence, or being willing to obtain one, but not essential.
HOW YOU'LL BE MEASURED.
Packing speed. Packing accuracy. Completion of warehouse processes. On time dispatch and other warehouse specific KPIs.
OKAY, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO APPLY?
If you're interested please send through your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with answers to all of the following questions:
- Are you available on at least Monday & Friday for shifts ranging between 6am and 6pm?
- Do you have access to reliable transport to Glendenning (parking provided).
- Are you comfortable being on your feet all day and lifting up to 20kg?
- Do you have Australian work rights? If you are on a visa, what sort of visa?
- Do you hold a current forklift licence (LF) (Not essential)?
Thank you for you time and I know the right applicant will really like this job and growing with us.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box