- 24 fresh oysters (based on serving of 3 each)
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped sharp apple
- 1 ½ tbsp freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tsp roughly crushed white peppercorns
- Mix together the vinegar, the shallots, and all of the other ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl, and leave to infuse for an hour or so.
- Carefully shuck the oysters, and serve them on the half-shell, topped with your piquant dressing. Eat immediately!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box