- 4 Cos lettuce leaves, chopped
- 6 halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 50g cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 25g parsley, chopped
- 25g mint leaves, chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- ½ tbsp crushed sumac
- ½ crushed garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make the dressing by mixing the crushed garlic with a pinch of salt, the olive oil, and the lemon juice. Set aside until later.
- Combine the salad ingredients in a salad bowl, and toss with the dressing. Serve with spiced flatbreads, and share with a friend.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box