- A dash of veg oil
- 1 zucchini, trimmed and grated
- 1 rasher of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 25g feta
- 1 heaped tbsp grated parmesan
- Black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sliced tomatoes (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease an ovenproof dish with veg oil, add the grated zucchini, and toss over the bacon.
- Mix in a bowl the yoghurt, feta, parmesan, and pepper until combined. Stir in the beaten egg. Pour this mixture over the grated zucchini and bacon, then transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden brown on top. Serve hot with sliced tomatoes.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box