- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 75ml lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 15 mint leaves
- 2 small ripe green melons, well chilled
- ½ cucumber
- 100g watercress
- 300g cooked crabmeat
- Make your dressing by grating the ginger into a bowl, and combining it with the lime juice, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and chopped mint leaves.
- Make the salad by cutting the melon flesh into bite-size chunks, and combining with chopped cucumber. Toss in the dressing in a large salad bowl, and add the watercress. Mix together.
- Season the crabmeat well, and serve by dividing the dressed salad between your plates, and piling the crab on top. Garnish with a few more mint leaves, and enjoy.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box