- 150ml olive oil
- 8 French pork sausages
- 4 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic, quartered
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery, chopped
- 2 x 400g tin of borlotti beans, drained
- 2 x 400g tin of cannellini beans, drained
- 400ml boiling water
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Baguette or garlic bread to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, and fry the sausages with the rosemary, garlic, and chilli for a minute or two. Chuck in the carrots and celery, and fry for another 3 minutes, followed by the beans and some salt and pepper. Add the boiling water, stick on the lid, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, take the sausages out, and cut them into three. Pop the sausages back in the pot along with the tomatoes, and cook with the lid off for 10 minutes to reduce and thicken. Serve in bowls with crusty bread.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box