- 450g good quality sausages
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 200ml beef stock
- 100g pitted black olives
- 500g sliced chestnut mushrooms
- Snip the sausages into bite size pieces, then fry in the sunflower oil until golden all over. Add the garlic and the oregano, fry for a further minute, then tip in the olives, mushrooms, stock, and tinned tomatoes.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until the sausages are cooked through, and the sauce is thickened and glossy. Season with plenty of black pepper, and serve with a mountain of mashed potato and a good dollop of mustard.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box