- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 150g noisette of lamb, cut into three pieces, or 3 large lamb medallions
- Salt and pepper
- 1 thick slice of white bread
- 1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 50g blue cheese, chopped
- Buttered leeks, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Heat up a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan, season the lamb medallions well, and then sear for a couple of minutes on each side until nicely browned. Meanwhile, pop the bread, cheese, garlic, lemon, and some seasoning into a food processor, and blitz to make a crust.
- Pack the crust mixture on top of the lamb medallions, and then transfer to the oven for about 6 minute, or until done to your liking. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve on a bed of buttered leeks, spinach, or other dark leafy greens.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box