- 4 chicken thighs, boneless
- 500ml chicken stock
- 320g pasta
- 2 handfuls of plain croutons
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- Small handful of shaved parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 4 anchovy fillets from a tin
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice only
- Pop the chicken and hot stock into a saucepan, and bring to the boil before simmering for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside to cool, then chuck in the pasta along with plenty of salt. Cook to packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Make your dressing by putting all the ingredients (except the lemon juice) into a food processor and blitzing with plenty of seasoning. Once done, add the lemon juice to taste.
- Roughly chop the chicken and stir into the cooled pasta along with the dressing. Add the croutons, shredded lettuce, and most of the cheese, then season with plenty of black pepper. Serve in bowls with more shaved parmesan on top. Yum!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box