- 100ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 red chillies, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 whole garlic, chopped
- A few sprigs of rosemary and thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 rack of pork ribs (about 2kg)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 140C. Put all of your ingredients - minus the ribs - into a food processor, and blend until smooth. Line a roasting tin with plenty of foil (enough to make a parcel), then place the pork on top and pour over your marinade to completely cover. Make a parcel, and bake in the oven for at least 2 hours - you want it tender, but not yet falling off the bone.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and transfer to a chopping board, being sure to reserve the cooking juices in a saucepan. When the ribs have cooled a little, cut into individual ribs. Heat up your griddle pan, and finish the ribs off by browning and charring for about 4 minutes on each side. Serve with the reheated pan juices and polenta.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box