- 1 tbsp balti curry paste or similar
- 500g cubed lamb steak or neck fillet
- 200g basmati rice
- 400ml lamb or chicken stock
- 200g spinach
- Heat a large pan and fry the curry paste for a minute or two until fragrant. Add the lamb cubes, and brown on all sides in the spice mix. Pour in the rice, stir well, and then add the stock. Bring the whole lot up to the boil, then cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes until the rice is cooked and the lamb is tender.
- Stir in the spinach, pop the lid back on the pan and steam for 5 minutes. Serve piping hot with flatbreads. Yum! Not keen on meat? This quick and simple recipe would work great with meat substitutes, or chunky veg like squash or pumpkin!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box