- 2 tbsp quality medium curry paste (eg Tikka Masala)
- 400g can of chickpeas, drained
- 227g can of chopped tomatoes
- 25g creamed coconut block, roughly chopped
- 250g basmati rice, cooked
- Put the curry paste and chickpeas in a saucepan on a low heat, and cook for a few minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut, and bring up to a simmer. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly, until thick and glossy. Serve hot with basmati rice and naan.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box