- About 60g of fine rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g of leafy stir fry vegetable mix
- Small bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Small lump of ginger (half a finger’s length), grated
- 200g raw prawns, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- 8 small sheets filo pastry
- Heat the oven to 220C. Cook the noodles as per instructions on the pack. In a wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir fry the veg mix, along with the ginger for about 4 minutes, or until almost cooked but still with some bite. Toss in the prawns and fry for a minute until pink, then the sweet chilli sauce and coriander leaves. Finally, throw in the noodles, and get everything nicely mixed together before taking off the heat.
- Take four sheets of the filo pastry, and brush with a little oil before covering with the remaining sheets. Put a quarter of the prawn mixture along the narrow edge of each sheet, then fold over the edges, and carefully roll up to create 4 large, packed spring rolls. Brush again with a little oil, place on a baking tray (seam side down for neatness), and cook for 15 minutes. Serve hot with green salad, and some more chilli sauce.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box