- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- zest of ½ lemon, and a splash of the juice
- 400g can of cannellini beans, drained
- chopped dill
- roughly chopped parsley
- half a small bulb of fennel, shaved (use a potato peeler)
- half a peeled cucumber, shaved into ribbons
- a can of the best quality tinned tuna, drained
- a large tbsp pumpkin seeds
- First, make your dressing. In a jam jar (or similar lidded container) put the lemon zest, a good squeeze of juice, the mustard, olive oil and plenty of salt and pepper, and give it a really good shake to get everything well mixed.
- Into a large bowl, tip the beans and pour the dressing over, before stirring well. Add the herbs, cucumber, and fennel and gently flake the tuna into the mix, so the flakes remain large with some integrity. Gently fold, and serve on a plate topped with scattered pumpkin seeds.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box