- 150g short grain brown rice
- 5cm ginger, peeled
- 6 radishes, cut into quarters
- 1.5 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp mixed seeds
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 avocado
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions. While you’re waiting for the rice to cook, use a veg peeler to shave the ginger into thin strips.
- Once the rice is cooked and tender, spoon it into a large serving bowl. Add the soy sauce and cider vinegar, and toss with a fork. Do the same with the ginger, radishes, seeds, and all but a little bit of the chopped coriander. Serve in bowls, topped with sliced avocado, a drizzle of olive oil, and a bit more coriander. Bliss!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box