- 200g rice noodles
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 300g mung beans
- 200g fine green beans or similar
- Tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g peeled king prawns
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Pickled ginger to serve (optional)
- First, prepare your rice noodles. Place them in a large bowl, and leave them to soften in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- In a wok or similarly large pan, lightly stir fry your leeks in some oil. Once they start to soften, add the green beans and mung beans and stir fry for 3 minutes, keeping it all moving all the time. Add the garlic and prawns, and cook until the prawns have turned pink. Splash the soy sauce, stir through, and make sure everything is very hot and cooked through.
- Toss everything from the wok into a large serving bowl, drain your noodles, and mix everything together. Scatter over the sesame seeds, and serve with a few curls of pickled ginger.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box