- 4 bell peppers (2 red, 2 yellow)
- 300g fresh green beans
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 handfuls stoned black or kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 4 tbsp quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- Large bunch of basil
- This tasty salad starts by blackening your peppers. On a barbeque, under a grill or over an open flame, toast the peppers until black all over. Put into a bowl, cover with film, and when cooled peel, de-seed, and slice into strips.
- To get perfect beans, boil in boiling salted water until al dente. Take them out of the saucepan and immediately plunge them into iced water (this allows them to keep their lovely colour!). Once everything is ready, toss the whole lot together in a big bowl, and then toss some torn fresh basil over the top. Delicious!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box