- 2 peppers (any colour) deseeded and cut into hearty chunks
- 1 big sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, sliced into big chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 8 fresh lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves, picked and chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped finely
- Get things started by heating your oven to 220C, and putting your vegetables on a large baking tray following by a decent drizzle of oil. Season well with plenty of salt and black pepper, then roast for 25 minutes.
- Mix your herbs with some salt and black pepper in a bowl, then pat all over the lamb cutlets so they’re nicely covered.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, toss the vegetables a bit, and push to one side of the tray. Place all of the lamb cutlets on the other side of the tray, and roast for a further 10 minutes. After this time, turn the cutlets over, and roast for another ten minutes. You want everything to be slightly charred, and the meat to be lovely and tender.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box