- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- A pinch of chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp saffron, soaked in warm water
- A squeeze of lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Put a little oil in your best frying pan, and soften the onion and garlic over a medium heat. Add the eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, and chilli powder, and stir fry for 5-10 minutes to cook everything through.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, and cook for a further five minutes. Add the saffron, the lemon, the coriander, and plenty of seasoning, and serve with rustic warm bread or as a side dish.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box