- 1 250g Camembert
- 1 clove garlic
- A couple of tips of fresh rosemary
- A few rosemary sprigs
- Olive oil
- Bite size pieces of bread
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dried cranberries
- Small handful of mixed nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Unwrap the camembert, and pop the whole thing back in the box you bought it in. Cut a couple of slashes in the top, and poke in some chopped garlic, scatter with the rosemary tips, and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes, or until oozy.
- Thread the bread onto the rosemary sprigs, and toast them in the oven alongside the camembert. Serve hot, and dip the bread sticks into the cheese, then into a bowl with the dried cranberries and nuts. Heaven!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box