- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250g beef mince
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 400g tin of black beans, drained
- 200g tortilla chips
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quarted
- 150g grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped coriander to serve
- Lime wedges
- Soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lightly fry the sliced onions in some olive oil, until softened and just starting to turn golden. Turn up the heat and chuck in the beef mince and the spices, and cook until the beef has browned nicely.
- Reduce the heat to medium, tip in the beans, and cook for five minutes or so until the beans have become tender. Season well.
- Take an ovenproof dish, and line the bottom of it with tortilla chips. Tip in about half of the beef mixture, followed by half the cheddar and half the tomatoes. Add a second layer of everything, and stick in the oven for 10 minutes. When ready, top the nachos with more cheddar, tomatoes, soured cream and coriander (plus whatever else you fancy!) - share with your mates in front of a movie, and enjoy!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box