- 2 tbsp madras curry paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4-5 mackerel steaks (2 mackerel cut across)
- Small bunch of coriander, stalks chopped, leaves to sprinkle
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juice and zest only
- 1⁄2 tin of coconut milk
- Rice, cooked, to serve
- Add a little oil to a pan, and cook the curry paste for 2-3 minutes. Throw in the mackerel steaks, and completely coat in the paste. Add the onion and coriander stalks, and cook for a minute or two.
- Add the lime juice and the coconut milk, and simmer on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Serve hot with rice and some naan, sprinkled with coriander leaves. Nice!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box